To be part of the WARR HUNT Team, you must believe in our purpose, share our values and want to embrace a different approach.
Do you have the following attributes?
- Growth and development mindset;
- Work autonomously and collaboratively;
- Follow defined technology driven process;
- Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious;
- Demonstrated relationship building skills; and
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellence and outstanding presentation.
Due to internal promotion, WARR HUNT is seeking talented individuals who wish to progress their career in financial and wealth management. Client Services is an office-based role primarily responsible for:
- Implement advice for high income/high net worth clients;
- Accurate and effective management of our client database;
- Build client relationships and liaison with financial institutions;
- Efficient running of the Advisory Team diaries;
- Adhere to firm policies and legislative requirements;
- Improve policies and procedures to enhance the WARR HUNT client experience.
- Competitive Remuneration – based on experience
- Opportunity to participate in a team-based incentives and rewards;
- Growth and Development Pathways;
- Personal Development Planning and financial support; and
- Applicants seeking flexible work arrangements should apply.