We write to update you on our COVID-19 management plan.
We are continuing to monitor advice from Department of Health and have implemented a plan which steps up our commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment for our staff, clients and the broader community.
To ensure we are best placed to support one another while working remotely, team members must inform us if they experience any cold or flu-like symptoms, are tested for COVID-19; and come into contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
Remote Office and Meetings
- We are now all working from remote locations and it’s ‘virtual’ business as usual
- Please call the office and/or email us as you would in normal circumstances
- From Wednesday 18/3 all meetings preferably held via Zoom Video Conferencing, if not via phone. At least 3 days prior to any booked meeting, you will receive a Zoom Invitation with simple steps to meet online and/or via phone.
- If there is a matter which requires a physical meeting, your advisor will be best placed to confirm this.
- Mail/Delivery Management – we have introduced a plan to manage this, however please email email@example.com first if you plan to mail anything, as alternative methods could be used at this time.
- From time to time our team may drop into the office, and they must follow specific guidelines around travel and hygiene.
- Our team members have cancelled or postponed all business travel.
- We are all exercising safe hygiene practices should personal public transport or interstate travel be required.
- Unfortunately, Aaron Viney has had to cancel an extended period of leave for a trip around the world. We are all very disappointed for Aaron as this had been planned for over a year ago. He is in good spirits and we will make sure he makes this trip once it is again safe to do so.
Looking after the community
This management plan ensures we can play our role in containment, look after the health of our team and the broader community, and can continue to deliver a high level of service to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly.