Our team are encouraged to get involved in community activities through a structured program that includes; time out to assist with volunteer activities, a matched giving program to encourage donations of significance and supporting fundraising.
We provide free Financial Planning support to women through Women’s Information and Referral Exchange (WIRE) in Melbourne. The support is a one-on-one 45 minute consultation for women who want to kick start their Financial Plan.
- Movember 2019 -WARR HUNT MoBros and MoSistas raised over $10,000 for Movember. Read More
- WIRE – 2015 and ongoing
- Cool Australia – 2014-2019. Support with venue/facilities for board and staff training meetings throughout the year. More about Cool
- Future2Foundation - 2016, Director Sam Hunt climbed Mount Kilimanjaro to support young people who are socially excluded and financially under-privileged with his team of 4 raising more than $40,000. More on Sam’s climb.
- The Smith Family – 2014-2015,With one of our team members we established ongoing support of a young boy in the Back to School Appeal. More about Back to School
- MOvember – In 2014, the directors Anthony and Sam donated their upper lips to the Movember movement raising $5,000. Read More
- KOTO – In early 2014 we commenced the sponsorship of a young man called Tai in the KOTO training program. This sponsorship supported Tai’s successful completion of the program by in December 2015. More about KOTO
- Oxfam Australia – In 2012 Marina Warr completed the Melbourne 100km Trailwalker with her team raising in excess of $20,000, and in 2014 Brisbane 50km Trailwalker raising over $5,000.