CFP® BBus GDipAFI GDipFP
Sam is passionate about working with professionals and business owners to help them make intelligent financial decisions to achieve their most important goals.
He helps his clients to identify their needs and objectives, and is able to draw upon his depth of practical experience and academic foundations to explain complex matters so his clients’ can make informed decisions.
Early on in his banking and finance career, Sam recognised the importance to him of creating a business that helped people and represented his values. He feels fortunate to have been able to fulfil this ambition since 2004.
Sam has been a trustee of a charitable foundation for over 10 years and is current chairman. His focus is on youth development and education, as he believes that everyone should be afforded an opportunity to develop to their full potential. Sam is often sought after to present and provide strategic advice to philanthropic groups.
Read about Sam’s passion via this link.
Sam maintains a fit and healthy lifestyle, enters as many ocean swims as possible during the summer and tries to get away for one adventure holiday each year.
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Business – Economics & Finance, RMIT University
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment, Securities Institutes of Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Securities Institutes of Australia
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA)
- Fellow of the Williamson Community Leadership Program, Leadership Victoria
- Financial Planning Association, CFP® Professional
- SMSF Association
- Philanthropy Australia via charitable foundation